Thorough kitchen clean in London and UK performed by your standards … with every appliance and surface included.
How it works?:
The kitchen cleaning service aims to match your needs perfectly. It’s hourly-based so you can specify for how much time you want to book the cleaners. Also, you can come up with a checklist with priority areas for them to follow. It usually takes a single cleaner about 3 hours to clean a small kitchen so this is our minimum call-out time for the hourly based service. For bigger kitchens, we usually send a couple of cleaners for the same time or more if needed. Our kitchen one off deep cleaning is the perfect way to deal with the mess after a celebration at home, or to ease your spring cleaning a bit.
What is covered as part of the kitchen deep cleaning service:
*The oven cleaning procedure performed as part of the service does not include disassembly and dip tank. If you wish to have your oven deep-cleaned professionally by a specialised technician, please contact us for discounted rates.
- cleaning of all existing white goods (fridge/freezer, oven*, washing machine, microwave, etc.);
- cleaning cabinets, counters, cupboards and drawers;
- tile and grout cleaning
- sinks, splashback, taps, and all work surfaces;
- removing cobwebs, wiping doors, frames, and light switches;
- wiping the windows from the inside and outside (if reachable);
- the floor is either hoovered or mopped as per its surface;
Make your kitchen deep cleaning even better by adding:
Dip tank oven cleaning
We will send a dedicated technician who will disassemble your cooker and clean it as thoroughly as possible.
Spot wall washing
This can be done whenever the wall and its condition allow it, please note in some cases the wall might be in need of repairs instead of cleaning.
For optimal results with the kitchen cleanup, we ask of you to assist with:
- detergents needed*: some multi-purpose cleaner and a degreaser;
- equipment needed*: vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, sponges, paper towels;
- access to the property (we can collect a key from nearby in case you won’t be home);
- cold and hot running water, and electricity;
*We can provide you with the equipment for an additional 10GBP as well as with detergents for 6GBP.